Dr. Singer understands that not all patients need or are ready for a full facelift. Because of this, he has performed countless Mini Facelift procedures and has helped countless patients regain a youthful appearance. He recently shared his expertise on the procedure with eHealth Radio Network.
Listen to this interview with Eric Michaels & Dr. Robert Singer to learn the answers to these questions:
- What is the difference between a mini facelift and a full facelift?
- How is a mini facelift performed? Are there different techniques?
- Who is a good candidate for a mini facelift?
- How does someone know that they are ready for a mini facelift versus just receiving routine Botox injections or dermal fillers?
- What is the recovery process like? Are the results permanent?